11 white opaque Czech glass rings, 9cm, 1.2mm (9rg0300)
brass oxide medium wrapped Tierracast toggle - 14x17mm (tc-bo-tog8)
NOTE: Each component, including one glass ring, measures about 1.5cm.
two pairs of smooth jawed chain nose, flat nose, or bent nose pliers
For project supplies, go to
NOTE: It is very important in this weave to make sure your rings follow the same pathways as the pictures shown and that you do this exactly the same for each repeat.
1. Link one large champagne ring to one glass ring (left hand picture).
From below, weave a second large champagne ring between the glass ring and the first ring added (right hand picture). Close the ring. Check to make sure the rings are woven in exactly the same way as the picture.
2. Weave one large champagne ring through the first two chapmagne rings from step 1 and through one glass ring (left hand picture).
From below, weave a second large champagne ring between the the champagne ring just added and the two large champagne rings from step 1. Weave through the glass ring and close (right hand picture). Again, check your rings are woven in exactly the same way as the picture.
3. Link one small champagne ring around the crossing point of the lower two outer rings as shown in the left hand picture.
Repeat for the crossing point of the upper two outer rings as shown in the right hand picture. You will be linking the other pair of rings in the knot. The component should now be stable.
4. Repeat step 3, adding a second small ring as shown.
5. You will now continue the chain from the last glass ring added by repeating steps 1-4 until your chain is the desired length, ending with a glass ring.
6. You will now attach the clasp.
Using two clasp rings each time, link the toggle ring and toggle bar to the end glass rings as shown.
Make matching earrings - make one component starting with two small rings or a clasp ring and finishing with a glass ring.
Try pastel or rainbow mix anodised aluminium rings in between a neutral coloured glass ring like white or black.
Choose different coloured glass rings like jewel colours - red, amethyst and teal with gold jump rings.