Use your 'BACK' button to return to this page
Learn a Weave
Make this slinky bracelet using anodised aluminium scales in a simple length of European 4-1.
For 18cm bracelet, you will need:
- 56 gold anodised aluminium saw cut jump rings, id 5mm, 1.2mm (rd4-50salgld) - (A)
- 27 gold anodised aluminium saw cut jump rings, id 6.7mm, 1.2mm (rd6-50salgld) - (B)
- 28 anodised aluminium scales - we used light gold, gold, orange, bronze and black
- gold plated lobster clasp, 12mm
- eyepin, paperclip or short piece of wire
- two pairs of smooth faced chain nose, bent nose or flat nose pliers
For project supplies, go to
Link two jump rings (A) to one scale. Repeat with a second scale. You are working with the scale ridge-side down.
Link one jump ring (B) through the four jump rings attached to the scales. Add the eyepin between the two jump rings attached to the top scale.
Link two jump rings (A) to one scale. Link one jump ring (B) through the two rings just added and the two rings of the last scale added.
Repeat step 3 until your bracelet is the correct length.
Add the lobster clasp to the last jump ring (B) added.