Use your 'BACK' button to return to this page
Learn a Weave
Mobius Pandora Style Bracelet
Make this simple yet effective bracelet using mobius balls to create charms.
You will need:
Note: We used green, turquoise (sorry discontinued), blue, purple and violet.
- 100 x anodised aluminium jump rings in five colours (20 each), id 6.7mm, 1.29mm (rd6-50)
- 3 x bright aluminium jump rings, id 3.2mm, 1.02mm (rd2-40)
- 30cm of 2mm rattail in purple, emerald green and royal blue
- 2 x silver plated fold over cord ends, 11x5mm
- 1 x silver plated lobster clasp
- 1 x silver plated extension chain
- hypo-gs glue
- two pairs of smooth faced chain nose, bent nose or flat nose pliers
Close one jump ring. Link a second jump ring of the same colour.
Link a third jump ring of the same colour through the centre of the two jump rings added in step one.
Link a fourth jump ring through the centre of the three jump rings from steps 1 and 2. This is a complete mobius bead.
Repeat steps 1-3 until you have made five mobius beads in your five different colours.
Attach one cord end to three lengths of rattail, using glue for added security.
Thread on your mobius beads in groups creaing a gradient colour pattern. Trim the length of the rattail to fit your wrist allowing for the lobster clasp. Attach the second cord end as in step 5.
Attach the extension chain to one cord end using one bright aluminium jump ring. Attach the lobster clasp to the other cord end using two bright aluminium jump rings.
- Use a single colour of rattail such as black and make mobius beads in silver, matt silver and ice black for a sophisticated look.
- Make multicoloured mobius beads to create a rainbow or two tone effect
- Use a brown, red, orange and gold colour scheme with rust rattail for a look ready for autumn.