16 ice blue anodised aluminium saw cut jump rings, id 5mm, 1.2mm (D) - rd4-50salibl
1 royal blue anodised aluminium jump ring, id 16.9mm, 2.4mm (E) - rd16-94alrbl
two pairs of smooth jawed chain nose, flat nose, or bent nose pliers
For project supplies, go to
1. Link sixteen closed ice blue rings (D) onto one large ring (E).
2. Link one royal blue ring (A) through two ice blue rings (D) added in step 1. Repeat seven times.
3. Link one royal blue ring (A) through one ice blue ring (D) of one of the pairs from step 2 and one adjacent ring (D). Repeat seven times.
4. For the final layer, link one blue ring (A) through the same pair of ice blue rings (D) linked in step 2. Repeat seven times. The royal blue rings added in step 3 are now sandwiched between two layers of rings.
5. Link one ice pink ring (C) around two top blue rings (A) and two bottom rings (A). Repeat using one matt silver ring (B) and one ice pink ring (C).
6. Repeat seven times.
7. Link two ice pink rings (C) around one top and one bottom blue ring (A). You can thread your cord through these rings.
Use black, ice black and silver coloured aluminium jump rings to create a monochrome look.
Make in Christmas colours for a wreath-like tree decoration.
For something a little different why not attach it to the front of a card as a unique birthday or Christmas card?